Want Healthier, Happier, and More Productive Employees?
Fully 75% of all health care spending in the U.S. results from conditions triggered or aggravated by physical inactivity, obesity, smoking, poor nutrition and other unhealthy, but MODIFIABLE behaviors. Want your employees to embrace a culture of health?
Dr. Rose K. Gantner’s new book Workplace Wellness: Performance with a Purpose shows you how. Workplace Wellness features:
- Research linking the physical health of employees to the financial health of companies
- Emerging wellness trends every senior executive should know
- Healthy wellness options to offer in the workplace and community
- Highlights from award-winning wellness programs nationwide
- Incentives that help increase engagement in wellness programs
- Interactive exercises to foster optimism and resilience
- Web-based tools and social media that can boost participation
Visit the Workplace Wellness page for reviews and more details.
Workplace Wellness is available online at www.amazon.com and www.createspace.com/3805098 or through your favorite bookstore.
© 2012-2014 Rose Gantner • Site Information